Belleville's Got Talent
Time & Location
About the Event
What will your act be this year? Playing a musical instrument, dancing, singing a song, reciting a poem, juggling/circus act, telling jokes/comedy...... performances can be anything that will entertain. This year auditions will be a little different. Here is the low down.
As we cannot do the auditions in school as we usually would, you will need to video record your audition and submit to your class teacher within the audition dates outlined below.
1. Please be mindful of current government guidelines to stay safe while practicing/auditioning
2. Groups can be maximum 6 children
3. For school bubbles and ease of judging, children need to remain in their year groups if 2+ children
4. If an act has children from the same year group but different classes, please choose ONLY ONE of their teachers for video submission
5. Audition videos should be edited to play for only 60 seconds before uploading
6. Reception can audition this year and can upload via Tapestry to their class teacher
7. Y1-Y6 can upload via Seesaw to their class teacher
As you are aware we need to raise £30,000 this term. If your child is entering BGT please consider a voluntary contribution to support us www.bellevillepta.org/shop
Upload your video between Monday 28th June until Sunday 4th July.
Week commencing 5th July the teachers will judge their year group auditions together and decide on 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for EACH year group.
Winners will be announced on Monday 12th of July on Classlist and prizes given accordingly.
We are so happy to be able to bring some more fun to the children this term and the teachers look forward to seeing all the exciting acts.