PTA Newsletter - Autumn 2 - 2021
The Autumn term is nearly coming to an end, and we are delighted to have hosted a wide range of events and activities this term, which have all raised vital funds for the PTA plus community spirit!
Thank you to the heads for supporting the PTA and giving us the green light to go ahead with events this term. Thank you also to Baki, and Maria, Judith and Joanne in the office for assisting with our events.
The biggest thank you to our parent/carer volunteers who have given up their valuable time to help out, and to our Reps who provide that vital link between the PTA and the school community.
We would also like to thank Leanne Campbell and her team for organising a fabulous Christmas Fair and working tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen! 👏
We are also delighted to now have a dedicated Sustainability team as part of the PTA, plus Sponsorship, Design and Social Media.
We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to more exciting events and initiatives in 2022!
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @bellevillepta
This term we have hosted the following events and raised over £30,000 – thank you all for your support! 👏
• Class Calendars - £4300
• Koru Kids Storyboard walk - £1200
• Christmas Cards - £600
• Christmas Shopping Evening - £4000
• Christmas Wreath Making - £500
• Christmas Fair including Christmas Trees & Raffle- £19,000
Upcoming events – Save the Date!
• Pre-loved uniform sale – Friday 14th January at Webbs & Meteor – drop off and pick up, raising funds for schools in Ghana.
• More events & activities for the Spring Term will be confirmed in January – watch this space!